Partnering with a long time leader in DDoS defense, we offer solutions to fight against malicious internet attacks, protecting our customer's organizations from threats to their websites, services and branding; empowering our customers to focus on their business, not how to maintain business uptime.What is DDoS?
A Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDoS) occurs when multiple systems flood the bandwidth or resources of a targeted system, usually one or more web servers. This is the result of multiple compromised systems (for example a botnet) flooding the targeted system with traffic. When a server is overloaded with connections, new connections can no longer be accepted.
- Attacks deny service to legitimate visitors to websites.
- 1 in 2 cyber attacks are DDoS attacks
- In APAC, banks, government organizations, private companies, and non-profit organization are all DDoS targets – No exception!
- Majority of DDoS attacks are associated with Hacktivism, Money and Politics.
- The best mitigation method is a cloud-based solution
Our Solutions are:
- A robust, cloud-based network capable of protecting against largest bandwidth and resource flood-based attacks
- Heuristic-based, intelligent, and accurate detection and mitigation of application-based attacks
- Static and dynamic content caching and acceleration to optimize web application performance and user experience